Welcome back to FOCUS & FACETS!
Who would have thought that psychology was a part of sales? Admittedly, maybe a lot of people did but it’s not what you think. Sales is like growing a garden. It takes preparation, planning, and care.
In this episode, I’m going to share with you the tips and tricks on how to plant that garden and watch the relationship between you and your client bloom.
Takeaways from this episode:
- Clients buy what they know because it’s the safe choice.
- Selling begins in the very first interaction.
- Your brand is your foundation.
- Confidence is contagious! You will give confidence to your client simply by being confident yourself.
- Money starts to become secondary when she can visualize the art in her home.
Take notes during this episode and figure out what works best for you and your brand.
If you’d like to chat more join me over on Instagram @juliakelleher and on Facebook @5caratcollective. Don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen.
Join me next Tuesday for another episode and have an amazing week!