Welcome back to FOCUS & FACETS!
Websites are often the first thing a client sees when they are researching potential studios and there are a lot of reasons why your website could be the thing turning them away. Today we’re going to dive into all that and ask is your website losing potential clients?
With today’s advanced website design and slick technology, your website has to keep up with the Jones’. I’ll share with you tips on how to catch the attention of your potential client and stand out from the crowd.
Takeaways from this episode:
- Your website is your virtual storefront! It should be a top priority.
- Stay up to date. If your template looks outdated, so do you.
- Post contact information. Clients want to be able to quickly get a hold of you.
- Consider your audience. Your website is not just a virtual portfolio.
- Keep your brand cohesive! It should flow across your site.
Listen to the full episode for more tips to ensure your website can inspire the client to inquire!
Let’s #dothework and keep that conversation going.
If you’d like to chat more join me over on Instagram @juliakelleher and on Facebook @5caratcollective. Don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen.
Join me next Tuesday for another episode and have an amazing week!