Are you struggling to decide what photography products to offer your portrait clients in 2020? Navigating the product maze can be daunting, especially when you’re moving from an all-digital business model to IPS, or you’re revamping a stale product line that your photography clients aren’t buying.
This year at WPPI, I’ll be offering a FREE Product development workshop to members of the 5 Carat Collective, our new business mastermind membership community. We’ll meet at the WPPI Tradeshow:
Thursday February 27, 2020 at 9:45 am.
Then, we’ll walk the expo – examining labs, album companies and more to discuss how to select products for your clients:
- Picking unique products they can’t make themselves.
- Products that represent your brand.
- Products that look and feel luxurious, but satisfy your COGS.
- Considering sustainability, convenience and delivery.
- Ease of ordering & production.
- Balancing your product line for incentives.
- Creating added value and enticement.
- Pricing what you select for profit & brand.
Let’s get your product line set for 2020 and beyond! What better way to do so than with the support and input of like-minded business owners?
So are you a 5CC member? Will you be at WPPI in Las Vegas? Join us!
Register inside the 5CC community here.
And don’t forget to get your free WPPI Expo Pass here!
Comments Off on Free Product Development Workshop
share this post on