Are you struggling to decide what photography products to offer your portrait clients in 2020? Navigating the product maze can be daunting, especially when you’re moving from an all-digital business model to IPS, or you’re revamping a stale product line that your photography clients aren’t buying.
This year at WPPI, I’ll be offering a FREE Product development workshop to members of the 5 Carat Collective, our new business mastermind membership community. We’ll meet at the WPPI Tradeshow:
Thursday February 27, 2020 at 9:45 am.
Then, we’ll walk the expo – examining labs, album companies and more to discuss how to select products for your clients:
- Picking unique products they can’t make themselves.
- Products that represent your brand.
- Products that look and feel luxurious, but satisfy your COGS.
- Considering sustainability, convenience and delivery.
- Ease of ordering & production.
- Balancing your product line for incentives.
- Creating added value and enticement.
- Pricing what you select for profit & brand.
Let’s get your product line set for 2020 and beyond! What better way to do so than with the support and input of like-minded business owners?
So are you a 5CC member? Will you be at WPPI in Las Vegas? Join us!
And don’t forget to get your free WPPI Expo Pass here!